Saturday 14 May 2011

Q&A: What do you do if you swallow a nail (not fingernail)?

Q&A: What do you do if you swallow a nail (not fingernail)?

Not a fingernail or anything, but a relative of mine had an ancient “fake tooth” establish in their mouth, and apparently the business came baggy… It was a small business shaped like a nail (not a fingernail) with a bit of a sharp end…it wasn’t any larger than 2cm.

I’m worried though. I’ve heard intake a banana helps? Or laxatives? My last option would be to take her to the ER.
Please help :/

Answer by Huge Gay Al
You may of been impreginated.

Get a home pregnancy kit for sure…

Answer by Sara <3
I would take her to see someone. I’m not sure if anything that size can cause hurt but I’ve heard that swallowing sharp objects like that can cause hurt to your intestinal wall and stuff like that. I’m not sure though

Add your own answer in the comments!
Follow this link:
cost dental establish surgery

No comments:

Post a Comment