Thursday 26 May 2011

people who have had dental implants!?!?

people who have had dental implants!?!?

for all of you who have had a dental establish:
were they worth it and can public ever tell its fake?
also can you eat ANYTHING?

Answer by LC
Well I have not had dental implants yet but I will ultimately. I talked to the dr. who did my root canals about it and he said that if your dr. does a excellent job public shouldn’t be able to tell its fake. and I have seen pictures of public who have them and you can’t even tell the difference. To me it would beyond doubt be worth it to not be toothless but I guess it depends on your point of view? and my dr. also said you can eat normally but you should just avoid foods that are in general terrible for your teeth.
Anyway… sorry if I don’t have the perspective you are looking for because I haven’t had them yet but I hoped I helped.

Answer by grandpa walleye
I have done a ton and personally have one. It is just like a natural tooth in your mouth as to appearance and function. You are unaware of having one. excellent luck.

Answer by JW
I have dealt with many individuals who had implants placed and were very pleased with the result.
Esthetically if done well you will not be able to tell that you have an establish or a crown placed on an establish.
You will be able to chew anything you like. Same as you did with your own tooth/teeth.

What do you reckon? Answer below!
Read this article:
boston dental establish

im missing a coupla teeth in front on top. i wanna get dental impants. when the dentist clarified it to me he didnt tell me whether you get a temporary or not. i thought you just have this huge metal screw hangin outta your jaw. someone else told me they give you temporaries to cover it till it heals. what do they do whan they give you dental impants?? temporaries or no??

Answer by metalhead
Yes, they will place temporaries on. And the excellent part is, NO ONE WILL KNOW THE DIFFERENCE!

Answer by Yenmor
I just came from a consultation regarding implants days gone by. I was not told anything about temps. Mine are not in front where you may maybe see them so maybe that is the difference. They made it seem that it has to heal awhile so that is why nothing would be there. The whole description gave me the Hebe jeebes, not to mention the cost. I reckon I am going to go for a join or something like that.

Give your answer to this question below!

No comments:

Post a Comment