Tuesday 17 May 2011

Adhesive for a single tooth onto gums??

Adhesive for a single tooth onto gums??

I’m missing one of my front teeth and will be getting an establish soon after i get my bone graft done tomorrow…well days gone by my retainer with a fake tooth on it broke so that the tooth fell right off. I can still wear it but it feels baggy bc the only business thats holding it in place is the wire. Anyways, I was wondering if maybe i may maybe just use some kind of adhesive to glue the single tooth onto my gum without the retainer…would something like fixodent work??

Know better? Place your own answer in the comments!
Read the first post:
affordable dental establish

I need to get a molar removed because it has cracked in half and only the ouside part if left so if i smile you cant tell. but im worried that any moment the additional half is going to fall off and there goes my self confidence! Im only 26 and my smile earnings alot to me. Well i have chose that i will get an establish in its place but i dont know what dentist to go to. Know any excellent dentists? and how long is the process from the first appointment to the last until the whole procedure is done? have you ever got it done and do you like the results?

Answer by Charlie
Call your fixed dentist and see if he does implants and question all your quesions. If he does not do them, question for a referral. If you do not have a fixed dentist, question friends for a recommendation, or check yellow pages to see who does implants. If you have dental insurance, check your booklet or cnll their office to see which community dentists are on their plot. Implants are very expensive. Also, you may not need an establish. Sometimes they can place a “post” in the remaining part of the tooth and then place a crown on it. need to get the dentists advice on this.

Answer by Rita
I did it. I went to an oral surgeon. The posts have to heal before the tooth can be added, so it takes between 6 to 8 months after surgery before the entire procedure is completed. Knowing that I was not walking around with a missing tooth, my doctor added a fake tooth for the coming up period. It looks fantastic now. Of course, it is a very expensive procedure, and I am completely broke. But at least I can laugh about life broke and show off my terrific smile. Make sure, when you are shopping around for a surgeon or dentist to do it that he/she talks to you about everything involved and answers all your questions and concerns. If they start talking at you and telling you what you have to do, get up and walk out. I went through nine dentists before I found the best.

Answer by sugarmonkey47
You don’t need a establish , you probably just need a crown. It only takes 2 weeks and it much cheaper than an establish.

Answer by Skeeter
Implants are an exact science. You cannot just go to a fixed dentist unless this dentist performs implants on a fixed basis. You need to research this. For me I chose a Prosthodontist who specializes in missing teeth. My Doctor has a lab on the premesis. If you choose an oral surgeon, he can place the establish but you will have to find someone else to do the crown. A fixed dentist can do this but again only if they are a skilled dentist in placing establish crowns. You will have 2 charges though.

I have immediate load or what my Doctor calls “teeth in a day” I had my teeth pulled, implants placed and they emotionally involved gorgeous temporary teeth that I wore until my implants were perfectly bonded to my bone which took 5 months. After which I was en suite with incredible gorgeous teeth that look very natural and I can eat on them just as one does with natural teeth. See my avatar that is my smile.

Know better? Place your own answer in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment