Friday 20 May 2011

I have a question about dental implants.?

I have a question about dental implants.?

I want to get dental implants but I grind my teeth at night. Does this matter?

Answer by Skeeter
I have dental implants. See my avatar? That is my new smile. I wear a bite guard at night every night and it takes care of the grinding. Grinding your teeth makes your teeth wear nearer. That is why I wear one

Answer by DrRaha
if you were to consider implants, you will require a night guard to reduce the forces placed on the implants as this may maybe otherwise cause break or stoppage of the establish.

Best of Luck!

Know better? Place your own answer in the comments!
The rest is here:
cost for dental establish

Has anyone got dental implants done in Anchorage? What is the best place to go and how much time and money does it cost approx?

Answer by LX
See a periodontist for this

Know better? Place your own answer in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment