Monday 16 May 2011

Question about dental implants?

Question about dental implants?

My surgeon informed me that my bone is too thin so he placed synthetic bone during my establish surgery. Can your bone fail to sufficiently fuse to the metal establish cylinder, if you have synthetic bone?

Answer by alkak1
there is always a chance that establish fusion can fail, no more than 1-2% but it is possible. Having a synthetic bone should not incise the possibility tough.

Answer by Christy
VERY excellent question! Synthetic bone grafts are ideally used to stimulate the natural bone cells, kind of like if you use potting soil around the roots of a new plant…

Know better? Place your own answer in the comments!
See first here:
contemporary dental establish centre reviews

how much would it cost to get all your teeth yanked out , and have dental implants puts in? i brush twice a day, floss, and dont know why have so many dental problems. tired of having root canals, and fillings done. im tired of using up all the dental insurance for a year and coming up till the next year to have dental work again.id rather have them all yanked out, and have persons implants place it.

Answer by Caralee W
Dont do that please. You would have to get some fake teeth’s.

Answer by Extractor
If it were my mouth I would prefer real teeth with crowns, bridges and root canals to an establish. Implants do not have a “periodontal ligament” and do not “feel” like your own teeth do.

To get an establish requires a few things:
1) bone augmentation (perhaps you will not need a bone graft ($ 500) or sinus lift ($ 3000), but many public do.
2) establish. This is the titanium rod that integrates into your jaw bone. Average cost ~$ 1000.
3) crown. A white crown needs to be placed on top of the titanium establish. $ 1000

For estimation purposes lets use $ 2000 a tooth as a excellent guestimate. If you need 24 teeth minimum.

24 X $ 2000 = $ 48000 (YIKES!)

Most dentists do not do this. They will place 8 on the top and 6 on the bottom and make a join that spans the gaps in between. So your cost should be more like:

14 implants X $ 1000 = $ 14000
High 12 unit join = $ 6000
Lower 12 unit join = $ 6000
TOTAL RECONSTRUCTION: $ 26,000*

*every case is different, and this excludes any pre-establish bone treatment, cost of full mouth extraction, temporary dentures, etc.

Answer by tinahdez@sbcglobal.net
My guess is over $ 25,000. I have a Mexican dentist who quoted me something like $ 750 per tooth, but he is cheaper than an American DDS. I had crowns place in and I’m pleased with the job. With implants there is a coming up period in between the innumerable steps during the process. I live across from Matamoros MX in Brownsville, TX.

Answer by JAMES P
Well Bryan, if you have lots of money, you’ll need it for what you want to do. In my area it costs over $ 100.00 dollars + just for an extraction. My wife had an high denture made, a partial for the bottom and two attractive posts place in to hold her lower plate better. That cost alone was over $ 4000.00. If you have all your teeth extracted, implanted posts drilled into the bone, I would guess at least $ 20,000.00 and more. Maybe you are lacking some vitamin or mineral that causes your teeth to deteriorate. Maybe you should have some blood work done to see if you are low on vital needs of the body, bones and teeth. Wishing you the very best sir, and excellent luck. I have dentures and I wouldn’t trade them for all new teeth. At least I don’t have tooth aches and extractions or root canals. I can eat anything from nuts to apples without flinching. But that’s me. Some public have lots of problems with dentures, I guess I am one of the lucky ones, and I had a excellent dentist.

Answer by DR. Implants
Hi
Read this guide and learn about the advantages and disadvantages of implants vs bridges. Also check out the prices of all the steps needed in the dental establish procedure. check out the videos too.

http://www.dental-implants-guide.com/
excellent luck

Give your answer to this question below!

No comments:

Post a Comment