Thursday 19 May 2011

Sliding scale or reduced cost dental implants?

Sliding scale or reduced cost dental implants?

I have spent a time paying huge bucks to preserve horrible teeth and now I judge my teeth are not going to last much longer. Everytime I go in for work, (last three problems) I am told that the conundrum cannot be fixed and the tooth comes out.

I want to have them all removed on my own terms instead of crisis by crisis, but I am only 37 and the prospect of dentures at my age is horribly depressing. I LOVE the thought of dental implants. Fake teeth that are installed.

I live in East Texas. My insurance plot, I’m sure doesn’t cover this, as it is regarded as cosmetic. I have heard that a person who knows how to do this…can do so with a minimum of expense to him/herself. The supplies are dirt cheap but the knowhow is expensive. I CAN’T afford the full cost of this to be done. And I reckon it would be rather selfish of a dentist not to donate some expertise now and again.

Does anyone know any dental schools or really sweet public that know how to do this in my area?

Answer by jasper
Implants are too expensive. Get used to dentures.

Answer by shelly65
If you can do some research or calling around to different dental offices or go on the American Dental Associaton, you may find a Dentist that has just completed his training in establish surgery,and has his Certification in Dental implants, and he may want to use you as his first case, and charge you mabye a minimum fee,Just call a office, they maby not do it, but may know a dentist that is in establish training and pass the word on with your name and number, asle you may be able to post it on a dental website,(or the American Dental Associaton )in your state, I judge they are like 1000 per tooth, they can do 2 implants and ancor your denture into your gums,(back tooth area on both sides)

What do you reckon? Answer below!
More here:
3i dental establish

No comments:

Post a Comment