Sunday 29 May 2011

dental implants or false teeth?

dental implants or false teeth?

which ones are better to get dental implants or fake teeth ? which ones last longer and which ones are better to get ?

Answer by betty boop
i know about dentures. boy do i! my bottom teeth, i can’t keep the glue to work. i place it in 6 times a day. the first time i drink something, the glue washes out. i don’t know about the implants much, if i may maybe afford them i’m sure i would look into it. betty boop

Answer by scruffycat
The way I’ve heard it, “public who live in trailers wish they may maybe afford a house and public who have dentures wish they may maybe afford implants.”

I have a full set of dentures. The glue really doesn’t last long, but fortunately I can keep my teeth in, most of the time, by suction, alone. Sometimes, though, my teeth simply do not cooperate with me and they rub sore spots on my gums while I am intake.

I have had my dentures for about 6 or 7 months, now. I’m due back for a stable relining of my dentures. The dentist had told me that I might want to consider implants.

He’s right. I have considered implants. And some day, when it’s affordable, I may go that route. Meanwhile, but, I still cannot afford them.

If you can afford them, I say, Go for it!

Answer by An brilliant advice giver
Dental implants are best but are the more expensive option. Dental implants last longer and keep the bone level at the same place where the tooth is missing.
Partial dentures may have to be redone in 10 years or less because they wear out and if no tooth is in the socket you will baggy bone where that tooth used to be. It is less expensive but if you are say 45 or younger I would get a dental establish and work out a payment plot at the periodontist’s office.

Add your own answer in the comments!
More here:
cheap dental establish

I’m having a type of establish called a TAD, it’s kind of like a denture but it is a device that goes on the gum. I have to get an IV and take medicine, and I ‘m really nervous. I am really frightened of needles and I have never gotten an IV before soo has anyone had to get an establish or a TAD.. Does an IV hurt… sorry i am sooo nervous!! PLEASE HELP!!

Answer by mama30
I never had an establish before but had an IV. Intitially it is uncomfortable b/c the needle has to penetrate you skin but just one prick and you are set. Try not to let it overwhelm you b/c it will only make you more hypersensitive when the time comes. Just reckon of the wonderful end result:a establish that will allow wearing denture alot simpler.

Answer by guideg
Relax, try to cool you mind and don’t dwell on it at all. It will be just a prick and then you won’t feel anything at all. I took my niece the additional day for a blood exam. She had imagined so many things that as soon we entered the examination room she started squirming and struggling to run away. She wouldn’t hold her hand still. She is only 7 years and two of us adults held her for a couple of minutes and the lady who took the sample finished her job in just under 30 seconds. Suddenly, my niece was like – Is that all. I didn’t feel anything. It didn’t hurt at all. I was imagining that it will hurt me a lot. Why didn’t you tell me earlier about this. Well, we did tell her but she had to really experience it to know that it does not hurt as much as you reckon it will hurt.

What do you reckon? Answer below!

No comments:

Post a Comment