Tuesday 31 May 2011

I'm about to lose a top tooth. not one of the front 6. the next1 over. Should my confidence with girls b shot?

I'm about to lose a top tooth. not one of the front 6. the next1 over. Should my confidence with girls b shot?

I have always had compliments on my smile from girls

The tooth missing is the last fully visible one in the corner of my mouth.

I can’t afford an establish or a crown right now. $ 1,500-$ 3,000 for that.

Answer by NIVEDHA P
i’am a girl i’ll never ashamed to go on date with u.so never lose confidence on ur self byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Answer by zenock
Yep:

Get the work done, it’s worth it.

I had the same conundrum once except it wasn’t visible at all. Girl was kissing me when she found out it was missing. Dumped me shortly after that.

Answer by Kathy A
yeah…missing teeth is kind of a turn off for most public…

Answer by Dirty Knees
I thought you were a 9 year ancient at first glance…

YES. Get it fixed. It’s very worth it, not too much to pay for a fantastic smile. Don’t ever lose your confidence though. If it takes you a while to save up, that’s OK too!

Answer by §♫♪Birddog♫♪§☼♫♪♥♫♪…
I have both of my front teeth missing and you would not know it. I have tremendous confidence…even when I give what I call my $ 2 smile. I call it that because the tooth fairy would place one dollar per tooth. Hence…a $ 2 smile!

Add your own answer in the comments!
Follow this link:
average cost of a dental establish

I was just wondering, to persons of you who have gotten teeth implants…is there a lot of pain involved? I’m really worried about this.

After getting them, may maybe you eat solid food straight away, or do you have to wait a while to do so?

Also, if I know correctly, they place the metal rod into the jaw bone, and then wait a couple months for it to fuse to the bone, and then place the tooth on top. During this wait, will there just be a metal pole sticking out of my gums? I’m worried about that too…

Answer by Miffy
Not to worry. wont hurt as much as you reckon. follow all instructions and let them know how your doing if you reckon anything afterwards is unusual.they will advise you about intake, it will be in your postoperative instructions. again dont worry so much, reckon about the gorgeous natural looking tooth you will have in the end.

Know better? Place your own answer in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment