Sunday 15 May 2011

Which is the better option, a bridge or an implant?

Which is the better option, a bridge or an implant?

I don’t care about the price, I was told not to worry about it. Is it right that the jaw bone can deteriorate after time with a join because even thought he teeth are brought collectively there is still a gap in the bone?

Answer by lma0814
I’ve got a friend who needed one or the additional. Her dentist said there’s less irritation with the establish as well. It was expensive, but she feels it was completely worth it to get the implants over the join.

Answer by brooklyn7582
If money isn’t an option get the establish….I do but know many public with a join and they have had NO problems!

Answer by Hey Damn™ you
I have a join/partial (or as I call it ‘hockey teeth). I havent had any problems with it.

For me,implants were NOT an option since I grind my teeth and the dentist feared that I would grind thru the establish. Especially after I wore a mouth guard(had bought 2) and wore persons out too.

Answer by ericka b
definitly go with the establish i’v just had one done,it takes about 4 months from start to end,first the screw is placed in your jaw this isn’t as painful as it sounds because you will be out cold,then after the establish has been accepted the dentist can fit the new tooth on to it,its fantastic it just feels and looks like your normal tooth,and can last up to 10 years,if your in ireland email me and i’ll give you my dentists name….excellent luck

Know better? Place your own answer in the comments!
Read the first here:
average cost of dental establish

When I was 16, a “dentist” removed a baby tooth -the high right canine tooth- along with the one next to it to provide enough space for the adult canine tooth that never grew. The results were terrible. I was left with a huge gap in my teeth. I started treatment with braces, and the “orthodontist” told me that at the end of the treatment, he would place an establish. But guess what? The gap is too small for the establish, so despite perfectly aligned teeth, I still have that gap that is very noticeable when I smile. I am very insecure about for myself because of this. A dentist recently told me veeners are not an answer, so is there really something I can do to fix this?

Answer by one hot mamma
that gap is called dyastama. you should be able to talk to your dentist about composite filling material.

Answer by ~♥*Sprinkles*♥~
why don’t you go to these websites, they may help you, but I don’t know if they will be that much of a help…anyways…excellent luck…I hope something works out for you…:

http://www.teethgap.com/

http://www.righthealth.com/Health/gaps%20in%20teeth-s?lid=goog-ads-sb-1948035276

- ♥*Sprinkles*♥

Answer by scoutkitty
I hope you get a better answer than this, but it sounds so cute! Try to hug the gap! Reckon Lauren Hutton or Madonna! Or at least don’t feel insecure about it until you get a solution..you might end up just keeping it! Beauty shows itself in different ways sometimes! But I’m sure it can be fixed if you absolutely cannot stand it. Best of luck. Choose wisely.

Answer by Jerrod L
knock a tooth out next to the gap so its huge enough to get the establish

Answer by pj
It’s incredible how small they can make implants. Hmmm. It’s costly, but if it really bothers you, veneers ‘should’ work. Question another dentist.

What do you reckon? Answer below!

No comments:

Post a Comment