Thursday 19 May 2011

how much would a full dental implant procedure cost?

how much would a full dental implant procedure cost?

its for 30 teeth idk if everybody has the same amount of teeth but there’s 30 of them in my husbands mouth who wants them i was also wondering if anyone knew if badger care or forward health care would cover some of the cost if there is serious tooth decay on 8 teeth to where the tooth is only held on by a small piece of the tooth the rest is decayed into the gum and down to about the middle of the tooth and pieces of his teeth fall off occasionally and lots of small cavities on most of the others his teeth are very nasty looking and needs to be fixed before he gets Periodontal disease he didn’t take care of his teeth before we were married and the decay was there but was not noticeable at the time but it is now painful for him to even brush his teeth even with the expensive sensitive tooth paste he is a heavy mountain dew drinker and refuses to give it up even if it kills him and he reuses to see a dentist because he don’t want a dentist to pick at his teeth unless its to pull them out for the establish because his teeth hurt him so much so i would really like an estimate on a full dental establish procedure and if you know if my forward/badger state heath insurance would help with some of the cost

Answer by littlemoomaid
a full mouth would cost $ 30,000+ your better off with dentures.. its usually considered a cosmetic procedure and is not covered… your husband has to man up and stop life immature and go and see a dentist!!!

What do you reckon? Answer below!
Continue reading here:
bicon dental establish

I’m only 27 but for the first 23 years of my life my parents never once took me to the dentist. Now I am missing 3 teeth including a front one. I have a flipper for my front tooth until I can get an establish. I am wondering how many public out there in my age group have to wear flippers or partial dentures. I feel like I’m alone out here in this situation and don’t wanna be looked at terrible because my teeth are falling apart.

Answer by Milton
This is more common than you would judge. Lack of care leads to what you have. The only business you can do now is get stable replacements and take care of the rest f them for a time.

Answer by LC
I personnally have not lost any teeth but I do but know a couple of peole who have lost teeth around your age.

Answer by TheNita
having worked for over 40 years in dental office and also growing up low income i can relate. on average we only see about 1/3 of the kids in the practice on a fixed basis. most of the time it might be ok to wait a spell . but kids can get cavities very quick. it is also very common for kids just coming out of high school to not go to the dentist until they have insurance or are in pain from a hollow space. the parents that neglect the kids to the point that they lose a tooth are common in low income situations unfortunate but a lot of times unavoidable i hope you resolve to give yourself permission to have first class dental care

Add your own answer in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment