Monday 30 May 2011

Does Tricare Dental cover dental implants? ?

Does Tricare Dental cover dental implants? ?

I recently got married to my wife who’s in the Navy. I’m wanting to get dental implants, but my current dental insurance doesn’t cover them at all since it’s ‘Cosmetic.’ I’ve been looking/reading around, and on the Tricare site it said they only cover 1200 annually? If so/not how much do they cover if any for dental implants?

Answer by enamel
Nope…in fact there are very few insurance companies that are presently covering implants. Excellent Luck

Add your own answer in the comments!
Read more:
bone graft dental establish

1 comment:

  1. This is really a nice and informative. containing all information and also has a great impact on the new technology. Thanks for sharing it.
    Periodontist Near Me

    ReplyDelete