Monday 16 May 2011

I would like to have teeth implants, not missing or do you have chipped, but I just want to have perfect teeth?

I would like to have teeth implants, not missing or do you have chipped, but I just want to have perfect teeth?

cause I’ve Cavite and I do not want all my metal mouth habenund are my teeth a small foot part is not honest and I just want to be able to like, smile without worrying look like my teeth.

response from Jahiem j
u get white filling instead of metal for your cavities and u get braces to assess your teeth

answer by Emily
theres no sense to have all the pain to get your teeth pulled out and fake life drilled into you jaw bone to perfect teeth not to mention the cost of that there are white fillings, and you can tidy your teeth and get your teeth whitened everything a bit expensive, but by no earnings, if you get all implants

would be
Give your answer to this question below!
Go here to read the rest:

I have a room for the implants because there are no bones. Will I be place to sleep?

answer Ove
dunno. maybe you may maybe question them

response from Opa Zander
If you do not have enough bone, this will not allow an establish is placed. If an establish can be placed, you may maybe place out when an oral surgeon, it was placed. Of course it would add to the costs.

answer xg6
If you go to any bone where a tooth establish, you must first building in the area. Probably a piece of bone from elsewhere in your body (I guess you hip) would be transplanted into the mouth. This process would be the most in a hospital, where they would be knocked out to be for an operation. After that healed enough so that the bone is strong enough for an establish, you may or may not place to sleep for the procedure. Maybe the dentist will give you a choice whether you are awake or asleep

Add your own answer in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment