Tuesday 31 May 2011

Are dental implants painful?

Are dental implants painful?

Do dental implants have any long term side effects, such as within 15 or 20 years? I heard someone got dental implants and then finished up having an ache for the rest of their life because a nerve was hit, does this happen often? Does the metal from the implants show, or will it be hidden by the gums? Also, if I don’t have enough bone in my gums then will the implants work?

Answer by Plazzmoidi F. McStinkleshlonger
The metal shows and everything. It’s hideous. You beyond doubt need bone in your gums because that essentially “supplements” the money you are wasting on dental implants that you know you don’t need. don’t do it.

Answer by crzyldy3
Dental implants are not very painful. You’ll probably hurt for about a week after getting them. After the implants are place in you’ll get a crown place on it that will match your additional teeth, and that is all that will show. If you dont have enough bone in your gums than the dentist can generally add bone around the area. So far implants are pretty safe with no side effects, and a fantastic option!!

Answer by polarsolar
If you go to someone who is well qualified then the chances are that you won’t have any problems. Don’t just go for the cheapest quote. Find out their qualifications first. The metal part of the establish should not show as the prosthetic tooth should be screwed into it and cover it up completely so that it looks like a normal tooth. If you don’t have enough bone in your gums then a bone graft can be done. Not enough bone can be a reason why an establish will fail as they are supposed to integrate with the bone and if there is not enough it will not be ‘strong’ enough. Again if you go to someone excellent, the chances that it will fail are reduced.

Answer by Skeeter
Ciao,
I have dental implants (see my avatar? that is my new smile) I was told my implants will last my time. But just as the above poster said. You must not go to just anyone to have them done. With dental implants you cannot choose someone because of price but for their skill. You need to do your homework and find someone who does dental implants primarily in their business with fantastic success or someone who has placed them successfully many times.

If you do not have enough bone in your jaw then it is possible they may have to do bone grafts first.

Click through the public and see for your self what you reckon.

http://www.dentalimplants-usa.com/patients/galleryold.html

Answer by Margaret
I had Dental Establish surgery nearly six months ago and it changed my life. There are fine dentists in India. I have had zero problems or complications.. The best business I ever did for for myself. I want to recommend you grab as much as resource as you can before making choice, here is a excellent place for that purpose http://www.indianhealthguru.com

Give your answer to this question below!
See more here:
affordable dental establish

fillings,renew fillings?
Crowns & last procedure of dental establish sure would be nice too but would be so grateful just to get an affordable plot that covers the procedures i listed in the 1st question. Thanks so much. (if yur over 40, do you remember that song called “all i want for Christmas is my 2 front teeth”? ) …………..that’s me……….hoping 2 smile soon.

Answer by Tommy T
I would strongly encourage you to visit this fantastic site: www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online over 5 years ago now and they have saved me thousands on all services. From extractions, xrays, exams, crowns, cleanings…etc. Even cosmetic surgery is built-in in this very affordable plot. They even had my benefits active in 2 hours and was able to use it the very same day. hope this helps and excellent luck.

Give your answer to this question below!

No comments:

Post a Comment