Sunday 29 May 2011

Implant or Bridge?

Implant or Bridge?

I broke my front tooth and the dentist suggested an establish or a join to replace it. My additional front tooth is fine, and the tooth on the additional side of the broken one already has a root-canal so I don’t know which to choose. The join will be cheaper, but I’ll have to sacrifice my excellent front tooth to replace the missing one.

My dentist recommended the establish because she said after the tooth is removed the bone will start to decay and the establish will prevent this. Has anyone else had a join on their front teeth? Did your gums start to sag over time or anything?

Answer by Ni-Ni
i suggest going for the establish like your dentist recommended. You don’t want to hurt a perfectly fine tooth, the one next to the broke one. and the one on the additional side life alredy root-canal treated is a “dead” tooth and they can be reasonably delicate. so you have to remember it might risky.

The bone doesn’t start to decay but it shrinks and may cause you’re additional teeth to go slightly.

Give your answer to this question below!
Go here to read the rest:
cheap dental establish

No comments:

Post a Comment