Tuesday 31 May 2011

Will dental work hold alcohol particles in your mouth?

Will dental work hold alcohol particles in your mouth?

My dad said that he heard that having dental work, such a crown/bridges/implants (maybe even cavities) will hold alcohol particles longer than your natural teeth, causing an inaccurate reading on a breathalyzer, is this right?

Answer by Dr. Moretta
No. Not right.

Add your own answer in the comments!
Go here to see the first:
boston dental establish

How expensive are they? Do they feel like fixed teeth? Are you pleased you paid the price for them? Any information will be helpful, especially any from a dentist as to procedure, length of establish life, etc…

Answer by hmcscoop
Yes, they are expensive. Before I may maybe get my implants I had to have some bone grafting done. I had one establish done 2 years ago and it cost about $ 3500. That doesn’t include the bone. Some public don’t need the bone replaced. In November I had 6 more screws (implants) place in. The cost was $ 7700. But that price does not include the teeth that are emotionally involved to the establish. A dentist will make persons whereas the implants are done by a dental surgeon. I reckon the teeth are about $ 600 each. It is reasonably expensive but they will last a time. They feel just like your fixed teeth. Life young (less than 50 years ancient) they are the perfect choice for me. If I had to have fake teeth (dentures) I reckon my self image and esteem would be nil. Plus how would I feel about a guy I was dating result out that my teeth come out.

There is another choice you can make. My mother and my sister got this additional kind of implants. I reckon they are called mini implants. What happends there is mini screws are place in your mouth and they stick out of your gums. Then a special denture is made that snaps onto the screws in your mouth. They are well-built and reliable. You can wear them all the time, just take them out and clean them once a day. The life of this type is about 10 years. I reckon the whole cost was somewhere around $ 12,000 for the uppers and lowers.

If you’re really interested check around for a excellent oral surgeon and dentist, if at all possible ones that work collectively (refers to each additional).

Hope this is helpful and makes sense!!

Know better? Place your own answer in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment