Wednesday 25 May 2011

Q & A: tooth extraction, what to go threw the piece of the tooth causes gum?

Q & A: tooth extraction, what to go threw the piece of the tooth causes gum?

Okay, I have the dental condition in which solves all my teeth enamel and my only options are fake teeth implants .. before I pulled 2 teeth in the week .. and a few weeks after he pulled a piece of the tooth was therw my gums and I told him about it and he got the sharp pieces off of it .. and this week I went back to my additional teeth to the jaw and another piece of the tooth in my gums down, but no sharp teeth this time. what cause this? to do, go therw like

answer Tarnished Angel
What you describe sounds like Root or bone fragments. Sometimes, while extracting a tooth, the bone around the teeth will chip off a small or even the tooth can be extracted, that is a small small break fragments left behind was. Because the extraction healing, these small fragments make their way through the gum work and feel strong on the tongue. Sometimes it will work itself out, but are often sharp and painful. The dentist usually can remove them easily, without anesthesia, even if, depending on the size need a small anesthetic.

Add your own answer in the comments!
Read this article:
graft for dental bone graft for tooth establish

I’m still a senior in high school, but I miss one of my front teeth and I’m always an implant, but I need a bone graft first. I wear a retainer on it with a fake tooth I so do not have a big gap in my teeth. My appointment is right after school on a Wednesday, and I was wondering if it ok if I wear my bracket, or whether it be ok if I will go to school the next day. Well, uh .. is it painful? >.

answer Emale You’ll probably
be able to go to school and they will give you medication for pain, but you must to question your dentist about the holder. Of course, if you do not feel the next day is probably as excellent as any excuse to stay home would feel school. Excellent Luck!

answer eenz0
before I try an establish, the right front tooth, it is not painful, but in my case it was to be like 6 years ago, since then use them to the gum cut, after doing the bone graft, my gums do not close and wanted a piece of it was white and dying and end later fall off, so I establish, recently I spoke with another doctor, he says now they got new techniques such as remember “Punch something” I can not exactly bear that name, now I wear a fake tooth, it looks pretty real, but its connected to the additional two, I do not want to encourage you, but if they still cut to establish the bone graft tell your doctor, not too much cut, and for you to know, it really did not hurt, but took my gums it to recover about two years and will again look excellent, but if your question is if it is painful and its no, not even if you lose a piece of chewing gum, <excellent luck to you ...

/ div>
know better? Place your answer in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment