Wednesday 25 May 2011

I need a Bridge or Implant, I can't afford it...what should do?

I need a Bridge or Implant, I can't afford it...what should do?

I have an abcessed tooth I’ve already spent close to $ 2000 on now they say it needs to come out due to an abcess.

I can’t afford a join, I DEFINATLY can’t afford an Establish overseas isn’t a excellent option any.

If I do nothing what risks am I taking? It’s a front tooth so I can’t just have it pulled

what can I do?

Answer by frdrtd
You can and should have a temporary flipper made. This is just for looks but is used for the necessary healing time before a join or establish is placed. You should NEVER have an establish or join placed directly after having an extraction. the area needs time to heal. It will also shrink, so placing one on too soon, will ultimately have to be replaced due to it apt ill fitting.

I suggest that you question your dentist to make you the flipper so that you can wear it while the area heals and you save the money for the establish.

FYI: A flipper is like a partial denture without the metal. It usually only has one or two teeth on it and is usually covered by insurance.

What do you reckon? Answer below!
See the article here:
bone graft for dental establish

I’m just wondering about this when it comes to intake.

Answer by Point Ho
At first they feel different, but then you get used to them.

Answer by mikki_d_98
i can’t tell you from personal experience, but i’ve never had patient who has said that it feels different. i mean, of course, it’s going to feel a small different because there isn’t any nerves in an establish, but there is stymulus of the bone…excellent question.

Answer by Shawnie
It should feel no different than your real teeth. Probably the next best business. Beats having a partial that’s for sure. I don’t reckon I would have it any additional way. When the time comes, that will be my choice.

Answer by Nebula D
I’m a dentist.

I don’t have implants, so I cannot tell you precisely how they feel.

There is, but, something vital to consider:

Natural teeth are anchored to the bone by the periodontal ligament. Within this ligament are difficulty receptors that tell the brain how much difficulty is life applied to the tooth (this is why your brain knows to chew hard on beef jerky and softly on ice cream.)

Obviously, dental implants are not surrounded by such a sensory apparatus, hence there is minimal capacity for you to tell how much difficulty is life applied to the tooth.

For single implants adjacent to natural teeth, this isn’t much of a conundrum because the adjacent teeth tend to do the job. It is possible, but, to hurt an establish or cause its connection with the bone (osseointegration) to fail by traumatically biting on it.

For all practical purposes, but, they will feel like natural teeth.

What do you reckon? Answer below!

No comments:

Post a Comment