Monday 30 May 2011

If you have dental implants can you whiten the rest of your teeth? or will the dental implants stand out?

If you have dental implants can you whiten the rest of your teeth? or will the dental implants stand out?

Answer by grandpa walleye
The dental implants life porcelain, will not exchange color and if the rest of your teeth lighten to a fantastic degree, they will appear darker.

What do you reckon? Answer below!
Here is the first post:
best dental establish system

I guess i’m paranoid b/c public keep saying that I won’t lose my teeth as long as I take care of them. If a guy did lose any teeth though, but got dental implants or dentures or something would you still go out with him?

Answer by imrichbitch!
I would

Answer by just curious
Sure, you can usually not tell the difference.

Answer by Maud
hell no!

Answer by Panda
Yeah I reckon so, these days you can’t even tell if anyone has dental implants or dentures.

Answer by kyun ho gaya na
the dental implants doesnt sound so horrible, but the dentures doesnt paint a stimulating picture in my head or nether regions. lol

Know better? Place your own answer in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment