Friday 27 May 2011

Does TRICARE cover dental implants?

Does TRICARE cover dental implants?

dental implant
from Enno

I know that does not apply to TRICARE for cosmetic surgery, but the dental establish procedure is categorized as a form of prosthetic dentistry (even if it is also a form of cosmetic dentistry). I take care of my teeth (to an extent), but I have inherited my mother’s terrible teeth (yes, teeth can be hereditary). I also have a phobia of the dentist .. silly, I know. So I did not take the best care of them. I have thin enamel crack so my teeth and chip very easily.They are discolored and no matter what I tried, it does not help. I just want to get rid of the situation and start.

response from Opa Zander
Call their toll-free number and a customer service rep to give you the answer. You can also question your dentist to obtain the info for you.

What do you reckon? Answer below!
See here:
best dental establish system

I had only 2 teeth at the front and was wondering if I may maybe ger veneers or implants for free on the NHS

response from Peter Salway If it
impact on everyday life then yes. Otherwise they will not and will email you privately.

response of FMA dr
it is better to go with veneers that the best option for the age of you

response of bull
you said earlier, where 38 YOU AGE REVERSE

DO
What do you reckon? Answer below!

2 comments:

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog, I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    emergency dentist

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Informative Blog having nice sharing.. Invisalign Kettering

    ReplyDelete