Wednesday 18 May 2011

Do dental implants hurt?

Do dental implants hurt?

Hi :) I’m supposed to be getting a ‘establish’ to replace a tooth that is missing in the front of my mouth. I’ve read about the procedure, and they say that it doesn’t hurt, but it still sounds kind of painful..Has any person gotten dental implants, and if so, does it hurt when they are putting them in? And how terrible is the pain after the procedure?

Answer by Brieanne
No, you will be numb while they do the work. So no, nothing can hurt while numbed up.

Answer by Ready4Baby
I opted for LA and it was a bit painful everytime I needed more injection when the community wore off but more from the needle than anything else. Maybe I should have questioned for GA. I can’t remember pain after the implants but I was prescribed with painkillers so….

Give your answer to this question below!
Read this article:
bone graft dental establish

Answer by grandpa walleye
I don’t reckon there is any in Indianapolis. The University of Indiana is probably the closest dental school.

Answer by Dr Miller
IUPUI is in Indy. Implants done at the school may be a reduced rate, but do not expect them to be low cost or free. Maybe $ 2500 a tooth to restore as different to $ 3500 a tooth.

Answer by gurug
Dental clinics emotionally involved to dental schools provide low cost dental care but it is not free. There may not be any dentist fee but you will have to pay for the cost of dental establish and additional material expenses. Also, the time taken may be considerably longer than at a fixed dentist office. I do not know about Indiana but most university emotionally involved dental schools have dental clinics where they treat patients. Call them in advance and go early to get your appointments. They take only fixed number of patients or you may be place on a coming up list.

Give your answer to this question below!

No comments:

Post a Comment