Thursday 19 May 2011

How can I fix the gap in my front teeth?

How can I fix the gap in my front teeth?

I have a “standard” size gap between my front teeth. I don’t want veneers or the like. One of my front teeth is an establish. Can this be fixed with braces? Traditional or Invisilign?

Answer by royphil345
Take a white crayon and rub it in there…

Answer by Sandy
I reckon that gap on chicks is sexy!

Answer by lara
go to the dentist and have ur teeth braced

Answer by Mystic M
I reckon gaps are hot, and i am so serious!

Answer by Kop Jik
You’re face is clean, I reckon. Brush you’re teeth and be nice! :)

Give your answer to this question below!
View post:
contemporary dental establish centre

does anyone know anything or anyone who has had teeth implants. i keep thinking they would have to be better than dentures. any thought how expensive, or if they are more distress than they are worth and just keep going toothless (i am not but 57 years ancient and would really like some teeth – lost my first teeth due to diabettes.)

Answer by Herbie
Hope you have lots of money! Why not question your dentist for an estimate?

Answer by hygienist1
Your best bet is to get a quote from a dentist or periodontist. Usually, one establish denture (lets say the lower teeth) requires at least 4 implants to be place into the jaw bone. Each establish will cost somewhere around $ 3000 (a piece!!). After the healing process (which takes 4-6 months) you’ll have to have a denture placed onto the implants (for which I don’t know the cost, but I’m guessing is around $ 2000-3000). So, you’re looking at around $ 15000 for one denture. They beyond doubt a fantastic option if you have the money. It’s just like having your own teeth back and you don’t have to worry about proper suction like with conventional dentures.

Answer by Dental4Less
With the fact that you have diabetes you may not be able to even have implants. My excellent friend has to have dentures for the same reasons as you do. She can not get implants because it take longer for diabetics to heal and because it also ruined to much of her bone. She would have needed a bone graft before even thinking about getting implants.

Talk to your dentist find out where you would stand on this issued they can do x rays to authenticate if you have enough bone and if they feel like your diabetes would be a conundrum like it was for my friend. O and in CA they run about 1000-1500 per tooth, and disparate dentures are normally not covered by insurance.

Your dentures may just not be en suite right. See about getting them adjusted to see if that will help you exchange to them better.

Add your own answer in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this information about Fix Gap In Front Teeth.
    To know about Fix Gap In Front Teeth visit us our site Orthofill.com

    ReplyDelete