Tuesday 17 May 2011

how much do teeth implants cost and what medical reasons can u get them for not cosmetic.?

how much do teeth implants cost and what medical reasons can u get them for not cosmetic.?

I cant wear my dentures have tried for 5 years and now Im haveing health issues related to not life able to wear them also have tmj issues… Are there any medical reasons that insurance i.e. medicare/medical I have both as Im disabled. Please let me know if there are medical reasons that would require someone who cannot wear dentures to be able to get teeth implants or even some teeth establish if it would make my dentures work… My tmj is going crazing clenching this is miseralbe.. This is cosing phiscal and emotion problems HELP

Answer by love_2b_curious
I went to see about that very question last year, and the cost of a full mouth establish was, (are you ready for this?), $ 38,000.00
That’s right… thirty eight thousand dollars! (And that’s in Santa Ana, California!)

Answer by kristylee116
I work in the dental field and as of yet I have not seen a medical type of insurance cover any type of dental procedure. Unless you have the dental componant of the medical/medicare…They are pretty expensive. One establish would cost approx. 2000 dollars depending on where you live. You wouldn’t need a full mouth of implants that’s just way to costly. What you need are denture abutment implants.That would be 4-6 on top and 2-4 on the bottom to hold them in.. They work very well like that and takes away a lot of the discomfort of the denture because there isn’t as much denture material. The doctor can have the lab make the high denture look like the lower denture so there isn’t the plate on the roof of your mouth….Excellent Luck

What do you reckon? Answer below!
See the first post:
average cost of a dental establish

he place something in the hole where the tooth was extracted and told me to come back in 9 months to 1 year. I told him I’ll see you in 1 year. He advised me that what he inserted was to help promote bone growth. Can my high bone really increase with the (bone) he inserted in the hole? Sure hope I have enuff bone after 1 year for the establish cause I despise this partial. Thank you for answering.

Answer by zz12zz13zz
I judge that the Surgeons can really graft bone at the time of establish placement. Dentists and Implantologists can use many different techniques and it may be that this is the practice that your Dentist finds the best.

I would suggest going back in 6 months or so just for a progress report, that way if it is not looking gifted then you may maybe take a different deal with.
You would despise to wait a whole year and be back to square 1.

Answer by TuthGuru
It sounds like he did a bone graft. He likely inserted bovine (cow) bone and will have to give it time to integrate with your bone before coming back and placing the actual establish. That’s why you have to wait the 9 months to a year. Only time will tell if it worked! I am very pleased you are trying to pursue an establish. It is the ideal treatment for you! Excellent Luck!

Add your own answer in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment