Saturday 28 May 2011

Wisdom tooth + cavity deep .. pain.Help bad?

Wisdom tooth + cavity deep .. pain.Help bad?

I have this really terrible black color thingee in one of my wisdom tooth. Wad is that black color business? And the hollow space is too deep, I can see now, my gums! its terrible! I went to see the dentist today and he suggested the later 2 Ideen.1) extraction of the lower back left wisdom tooth, and then surgically establish a new (fake teeth) 2) Have some of the treatment with the nerve exposed, and then go on to fillings do. Okay I’m seriously paranoid now! I’m depressed about this. I am just in a huge budget is now available as this process is already over 1k kosten.jemand experience? Any suggestions? God Bless ~

answer by Kay G
go to Mexico -. they work fantastic dentist to less than half the price

answer from My Evil Twin
I suggest you listen to your dentist and it broke. I would not replace the tooth, as most public can easily without them.

answer live on Melinda s
a wisdom tooth? draw, you dont have to have it, most public sounds like it is drawn, for me, your dentist is trying to get did a root canal. thats pulled 2,000 for a tooth that usually forget to gefälschteähm if you have it withdrawn, should be no more than 200.00, my 75.00 I hope you feel better soon .. btw stay away from sugar and stout they will increase your pain .. if you get an electric toothbrush Oral B like .. I brush my teeth about 4 minutes .. pointed to my dental hygenist me a picture of Peridontal disease, it turns out, I was in the early stages of it. they scare the poo out of me, was the cleaning excrustiating to do now is every 3 months. I went and paid 75.00 for a toothbrush and go now my cleaning quick, and they feel excellent about my gums.

response from Scooby-Doo buttercup
if your wisdom teeth, you do not, they just pull it and that is apartheid, despite long as they dont have to do too much as in cutting and digging it out, it shouldn’t have too much luck I had a terrible toothache all day and there is nothing worst toothache – sooooo much pain

answer jurdonna
I had all four wisdom teeth extracted ….. they had not yet come through and there was no place for them. I’m fine w / o them. I never heard a wisdom tooth replace.

Give your answer to this question below!
See the first post:
dental join tooth establish

wisdom tooth is erupting. I know that normally I would have extracted the wisdom tooth and an establish / crown on his broken tooth. Is it possible to close the gap of the wisdom tooth, if I have the premolars were removed? The wisdom tooth since the first outbreak, because the room by the lack of top of the left premolar. All 4 wisdom teeth are unnatural and have for some time now since I’m 32. I would prefer to have as small “work” as possible done on this topic. (Word of caution, tooth whitening has a hollow space is a terrible thought)

Looki Looki response of
Yes I reckon it will but you may want to question your dentist

What do you reckon? Answer below!

No comments:

Post a Comment