Friday 27 May 2011

Aware of gum? Abscess after implantation? 2 in 1 QUESTION?

Aware of gum? Abscess after implantation? 2 in 1 QUESTION?

I had a tooth extracted and an establish. Now to my gums to turn white gums. A dentist said I had Peridontal pockets, but my dental hygenist who do a deep cleaning medical, I was not told. Well, what’s incorrect with my white gums? There is only one place, this place has been bothering me a lot. I sponge down the mouth with this special (Preidex. recipe ..) to … the area that had a tooth extracted sauber.Auch … pulled directly behind where my tooth was there, is it really flat surface that seems filled w / to be liquid (blood. … puss?). It’s really muddy and when I press it I feel much difficulty. Needless to say, its sensitive. It also causes a lot of complaints when my flipper in my mouth. It feels nearly like blisters. Is this an abscess? It bleeds when I reckon Flipper. I have a follow-up on Monday. Am I in terrible shape? My DRs discharge paper said nothing about smoking, so I did immediately after the operation, but the extraction side is ok, tell me how I can have. After I My Flipper I get this horrible taste in my mouth and the delicate body is bleeding behind my establish. Also, the DRS discharge paper said nothing about not rinsing the day of surgery, but I have w / Peridex. It did not say anything about salt washes but I take Peridex replaced sponge down the salt. He said nothing about straws … and I have one. I do not reckon its dry socket cuz I do not really care about the extraction site (as far as I can tell) am concerned.

response of LX
smoking is really a contraindication for implants, as represented healing and longevity have to reduce the establish.

know better? Place your answer in the comments!
Read more:
3i dental establish

No comments:

Post a Comment