Friday 27 May 2011

Q & A: Is it worth to replace me, my dental implants?

Q & A: Is it worth to replace me, my dental implants?

Okay, apparently I have a dilemma. I have dental implants (# 7 and # 10 out there for persons dentists). The metal of the abutment at the head of the establish (but you can not see if I can not unusually huge smile) show. My natural teeth over time from using an electric toothbrush, which really turned white and the color is off now. I wanted to take its place … Thinking “just enough.” Not so. I am a “case” with my dentist. The abutment on the one side is too far forward, and they are too long to replace the teeth and even coverage of the metal. I have very small gum over the establish. So, here are my options: 1 Do nothing and keep the ones I have. (No one can say, but I make them look terrible) 2 Gum grafting where they add gum from a source additional than the establish to replace the metal cover and then the teeth will happen afterwards. Now this is a complete operation that about $ 1,490 per tooth (partially covered by insurance) costs and consultation between $ 88 and $ 208 in advance and all must bezahlt.3. You can drill down my support (the actual metal part) and then add new implants that a pink top them that help in the rubber cover up the metal to blend. The distress with this option is that the holes the implants “fail” and when that happens, they must be completely removed from the bones. That earnings I would have to any completely replace the implants (a lot of money and a year of healing) or a stable join would be set up when the implants may maybe not be returned to the bone implantiert.4. The attacks completely removed and a stable join instead, in places where no metal shows. Not a huge fan of the thought of ​​a join, but at 30 years ancient, but my options are pretty grim, you aus.Lassen me know what you reckon! I’m pretty disappointed and frustrated at this point how this situation has become intricate, and I need advice! Yeah. I wanted to go with the transplant, but they require payment at the front and I can not afford to do that. I’m destroying too frightened by the possibility with them my implants to completely take over, so I’ll probably place things as they are. They said that I have are excellent and strong implants. That was all for cosmetic reasons. You do not see “that” terrible I guess. Only I can tell a difference. I feel this is somehow a lost cause at this point! Dr. Bridger, Thanks for your input. I want to take the “game” and stripped down my abutments and have new crowns replaced there is my only conundrum with this option, which my dentist and no additional dentist in the office (or in the Roanoke, Virginia area) have ever done type of procedure. So, why would I be the guinea pig! I’m not feeling very well be the first “ever” person to try to do this. I know it’s a high chance of success, but my dentist has warned me that if the implants fail, they should be completely removed, which involves a much longer process than a year they have removed and replaced, and perhaps all the additional work that would take it, the hurt done to remedy. If I knew the chance of success, I may look at it more closely, but my dentist may maybe not me any kind of success rate and not by another dentist, who performed this procedure wissen.Das was my first choice. I wanted it stripped down and have the crown of crowns that a pink top to replace it on the gums facial expressions. It was really reasonably clever as they thought. Because I do not have much meat to the abutment tooth, which makes my case a special one. I have just frightened the chance of stoppage. I wish I knew of a dentist nearby who has done that I might be after.

answer Tarnished Angel
I’m sorry to hear that you are in this quandary. I just do it and say what I would do if I were in your shoes. It seems to me that the gum graft, even if expensive, would be the simplest and simple solution. It is not to interfere with the establish in any way leaves no room for Fehler.Ich personally have an establish 13th at # I chose a white abutments have, so there was no chance of the metal shows up my crown should my gums in the future receed.Viel luck, you’re in a hard situation. I hope it works for you at the end. Call to see at different periodontists that vary their prices.

Answer by Crista
here, you can include many tips for GETdie physical and health, and additional health Kategoriendie to the subject .. If you have any problems eg Eye Care mehrund and how the more info visit clickhereto: http://healthnfitnesstips.net/Für fixed diet: http://healthnfitnesstips.net/fixed-diet.htmlhttp://healthnfitnesstips.net/daily-exercise.htmlhttp: / / healthnfitnesstips.net / daily-exercise.htmlUnd more and more you can eigeneAnswers.yahoo.com

response from Opa Zander
I agree with tarnished angel. There’s still a chance that the graft can not solve the conundrum, but. But the conservative treatment is done and is not the most expensive. If that were the case, I would select # 1 It is a pity that the implants were not placed on the market a small better to you a better chance of avoiding this conundrum. I wish you luck in your choice

response from John Bridger -. DDS I
similar cases as have your seen over the years, and the choice seems pretty can be daunting. If you really reckon the establish crowns look excellent, and they are hard to do anything. If you would feel in your heart like a smile with more better-looking crowns, then find a way. A gorgeous, proud smile can add loads of confidence and as a result of these additional confident attitude in the economic and social settings, and money in your pocket and better relationships. When to show the attacks only slightly, and you have a lot of chewing gum on the abutments, I would have trimmed the abutments thoroughly with water spray to cool them. Then get two new brighter crowns, perhaps in a second phase, one may maybe make the payment business. If a lot of rubber you do not rest feels about the abutment margins, and the dentist about the transplants confident I would do that and then two new crowns that are lighter. If the establish-abutment, which may maybe be more forward again trimmed, may maybe the two new crowns are aligned. I would try not to remove and replace 2 new implants, 2 abutments and 2 crowns. I also would not do a fixed join if I had additional options. Bottom line, if you wish, it can be done in phases, and get help from the dentist payment schedule, you can wind lead to a fine.

Add your own answer in the comments!
Visit Link:
dental cosmetic dental establish
was

I ‘, opting implants for my 8 and 9 Zahn.Ich said that it will take to heal the bone graft 6 months and another 4 to 6 months of establish heilen.Meine question is, Is there any way to improve speed / Heilungsprozess.Welche intake lifestyle to help the dental bone graft? What are my options to me some vermeiden.Kann prosthesis establish quicker if the graft is well? Thanks in advance.

Answer by Kristin K
Stick with what you have said. You do not want to place the establish prematurally and have not. Four to six months in which the establish is mixed by Dr., who recommended the best in dental implants. I know it’s a long procedure and a long time to wait, but worth it in the end. They are out of it what you place into it.

answer ang253
do not get advice from unprofessionals with this request … Note Dr. Advice & question your questions.

Add your own answer in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment