Friday 27 May 2011

i just got bottom set of implants of teeth y do i talk funny?

i just got bottom set of implants of teeth y do i talk funny?

new set of bottom implants of teeth,now i talk pun i know it is going to take some time 2 get used 2 but when i talk i sort of sound like a meander or it sounds like i have a lisp.how can i sound better any hints or advice?

Answer by Skeeter
I have dental implants and what I did was practice speaking by reading out loud and listening to for myself speak. It didn’t take very long to get the hang of putting my mouth right to make the sounds right.

Answer by jj
It just takes getting used to. It was the same business when I had a retainer.

Know better? Place your own answer in the comments!
Read the first post:
bicon dental establish

No comments:

Post a Comment