Friday 27 May 2011

Q&A: Where can I find assistance for dental care?

Q&A: Where can I find assistance for dental care?

I’m in dire need of some dental work. I have no insurance and only a thousand saved up for dental work. I have a broken molar that requires a join and a front tooth that has a hole in the back that probably needs an establish. Anyone know how I can find a cheap dentist or anywhere that offers financial help?

Answer by Bill Simms
It’s too late for dental insurance, because most dental insurance plans have pre-existing condition clauses.

Dental Money off Plans on the additional hand have no coming up periods and don’t have the typical exclusions that dental insurance companies have.

See the AmeriPlan Dental Sites below.

Answer by Nick
If you can come to India, can provide you excellent dental care. We are specialized in dental establish. For info visit : http://www.drkadamsdental.com/

Add your own answer in the comments!
Originally posted here:
cost dental establish

Answer by Hessam
If you have a excellent oral hygine, no. they chemically bond to the alveolar bone.

Give your answer to this question below!

No comments:

Post a Comment