Wednesday 25 May 2011

Q & A: My daughter has a rare thing, no permanent tooth under her baby tooth.?

Q & A: My daughter has a rare thing, no permanent tooth under her baby tooth.?

So they have closed it and told me about it. But not everyone know (before I go there again), what they might do for them if they lose the maximum tooth? Are they going to propose to give it an establish? Has anyone ever been mean?

answer by Wanda Foxx
My step-daughter has the same plus crowding of teeth, said they needed braces again alighn their teeth and get rid of spaces every time the baby teeth. She is 18 and she still has some baby teeth.

answer KIRSTY K
There are a lot of public who have maintained with milk teeth in adulthood without problems. It may never come, I would just wait and see what happens in the future

answer by Sarah H
This is much more widespread than had denktIch four teeth, the no stable teeth had behind. (Brother and mother had had four 3) If there are no stable tooth push anything to the baby teeth are out. I have public who are living with known milk teeth their whole lives. When I pulled the teeth to make room for my braces have denist need a few simple steps to me. It should be fine.

response from DJ
It is more common than you reckon. Chances are it will stay in longer because there is nothing coming in below to replace it. Implants are likely to be proposed at some point, and hopefully they will come in $ , if it needs it. Do not do that, would require the join is a very excellent teeth shaved to anchor. Implants are expensive, but the best way to go. Until she an adult, I would keep on temporary fixes (removable holder w / fake tooth), if they lose their baby teeth on her own. Do not let it drag! I wonder if it also needed a crown? Did it fall apart?

Add your own answer in the comments!
See first here:
cost of dental tooth establish

do this earnings I cannot a tongue ring but i dont have to get them out / can not do what I do when I made it, that earnings that I just money atrophied on a tongue ring wat should I do?

response from SP
nothing you can do but take it out. It would have ruined the teeth anyway.

response from Gem
Sorry ………… Your gonna have to remove it for your Implantate.Dies is not the first or last time in your life that you will throw your money be gone! If the doctor’s orders, so be it! If the Doc what happens when the tongue ring is in? Then you make your choice weather to remove it or not. If its gonna cost you ur tongue, I would remove. If your ready to take sign language and speech therapy, because you will infect & prbably lose your tongue.! You choose!

answer by Dr. Albert, DDS (UNITED STATES)
the conundrum that the bolt is on the piercing element break even and ZĂ„HNE.WAS CRACK TO DO the right business . do If you really MUST be the ring a small stem FOR YOU.

know better? Place your answer in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment