Friday 20 May 2011

anyone had dental implants?

anyone had dental implants?

I am considering have a dental establish …. any pleased tales?

response from David
Yes, my wife has been going for 2 years, $ 15,000 worth of implants. She is with her teeth look like now begeistert.PS her mother was a dentist, only her brother is not worried about the two sisters. Cuban family, comes first son …

answer by Nicole J
not, but I have dentures and subsided after the anestesia I was looking for the trauma unit! Unfortunately, the prosthesis had no Clinc. Excellent Luck !!!

answer Fadia
You mean like you now have a gap where you used to have a tooth? If so, that was me, and I got an establish, and we live happily collectively for about four years. I had a tooth extracted years ago and lived with the gap. I did not feel like that but was not willing to spend the money. I was told I may maybe get a join, chose not messing up my additional teeth

Yes
answer by Jill S -. Had made two for teeth lost to terrible root canal surgery. Expensive but very worth it – the actual establish was a breeze – 15 minutes and it was in the bones in my jaw. Minor inconvenience for a day – of ibuprofen relieved. The “recovery” is just like a crown done – they make upa “temporary” and add it to the post office a week later a new tooth is emotionally involved. Looks like a real tooth and wears better. No regrets at all.

answer from Skeeter I have a whole
mouth restoration. 8 implants top and 6 on the bottom that holds a prosthetic join. Similar to a prosthesis, but without the cover of my mouth. My teeth on the implants and screws are very nice and reliable. They would not be able to say, unless they are fake, I told you. I brush and floss as you would with natural teeth. I like them.

What do you reckon? Answer below!
See first here:

Thanks for the answer. I get 8 implants and I’m done with a bone graft. I need to replace all the high jaw.

answer by DR implants
Marlena hallo8 implants would be expensive. They are 8 missing teeth – you can with dentures or partial dentures by-plants actively supported and therefore you reduce your replacement cst dramaticaly. Read more about the costs of dental treatment, oral surgery dental establish to – http://www.dental-implants-guide.com/dental-establish-cost.htmlViel luck

What do you reckon? Answer below!

No comments:

Post a Comment