Monday 30 May 2011

Can I do anything at all can save my tooth?

Can I do anything at all can save my tooth?

I had a trauma years ago and lost my 2 front teeth (broken half) and one of the teeth next to them. So I got an establish on t he tooth next to them and had the additional two teeth left in the holes for the crown. [Establish] [Crown] [Crown] The additional week I have a slice of pizza and I was agreed a crown in the middle small drawn. So after a few days, it failed and I had recemented. It did not feel right and when I bite it in a subway sandwich I heard a “crack” and then my teeth no longer fit, it just had two positions went to go. When I went to the dentist, he said that it was probably start a break in it and the sandwich was the last straw. He tells me to a 3-unit join and thus bekommen.Er seems like a excellent dentist, but I was wondering if there was another way I save the tooth kann.By the way, he showed how baggy the tooth () divided into 2 Hälften.Auch you reckon he recemented incorrect or something, if I can not see how.

answer Eseyle Connors
Not that I know, but in the future if one of your teeth fall out, root and all place it into the milk then back again into the whole, it does not matter f it faces the additional way around or not. Place a cotton ball or pad under it and go to the dentist, but within a few hours, the root starts to grow back, so make sure to exchange the cotton every few hours. AND DO NOT place them in salt water.

response from baby bear I
hope you have some alum powder on hand, which is made “your gonna need the stuff in the long run ‘

Answer from Dr. Akhil
if the root of the tooth is then nothing can be divided done.better the extract roots and get another establish or join as the dentist does not vorschlägt.weiß, your current state of teeth as cannot, which is better to beat an establish or a join.

know better? Place your answer in the comments!
Read more here:
graft for dental bone graft for tooth establish

I am 21 years ancient and have an abcessed molar. It was a baby tooth that I never had a tooth under / stable and for this reason I had it topped last year to make it look normal … Now my tooth is abcessed and I’ve never had a hollow space in my life (I blame this mostly on my dentist). Any way, after talking with many oral surgeons and endodrintics (spell?) My only option is an establish. I’m not extracted my tooth until mid-August and my doctor said she did not want to place me on any medication. Well, I have been ill since May and about the same time I had a bag on my gums seem to help, let the infection from my teeth. what may maybe be unrestricted and infect my teeth make me sick? I have a sinus infection about a month in June and like crap for a long time to feel. Any advice from someone who has ever been in this situation or or someone has? Every doctor knows that when I go to drugs or not? Please help! Thank you.

response of fuzzy kitty
Get a second opinion from your personal care physician.

response from Heather k
can communicate. You need an antibiotic.

answer twinsmama06 I’m not
doc, but it sounds like you need some antibiotics! If you can not get someone to drugs, then keep it very clean and with a fetch water everyday. There is also an alternative way to get out the infection – go to the health food store and get clay powder (food quality that you can take in the mouth) and castor oil. You mix them collectively and do a small lump of clay – dry the area with a paper towel as best you can and then hold the lump of clay on the abscessed tooth for 10 minutes. Then remove and spit out all sound and clean. Repeat a few times a day and see if it feels better. This should help the infection.

answer by CDA ~ NY
your “only option” is not an establish … You can take a “three-unit fixed join” made you statt.Holen with your dentist to see again … sounds like you need another round of antibiotics …. and if they can not help, a trip to your doctor in order sein.Ist it possible you can have a strain of Lyme disease? Excellent luck to you, and feel better soon!

Give your answer to this question below!

No comments:

Post a Comment