Monday 30 May 2011

Does Medi-cal Cover for dental implants?

Does Medi-cal Cover for dental implants?

I’m 15 and i live in California. I’m missing 3 adult molars. My dentist says i need dental implants. Do you reckon medi-cal covers it. Ive heard that public under 21 have different benefits?

Answer by Bill
No, it’s considered cosmetic.

Answer by Flower
Medi-Cal does not pay for implants. They only pay for dentures. Dental implants are not medically necessary. You can get a join instead, question your dentist about that. And you have to go to a Medi-Cal dentist anyway. If the missing teeth are in the back, it doesnt matter about them. Yes, if you are under 21, you still can have dental services in California, but not that one. Better start taking care of your teeth. Dental insurance is very limited and does not cover implants any. Each tooth costs about $ 1500.

Give your answer to this question below!
Read more here:
cost of dental establish

Answer by Audee
$ 1500- 2000 Per tooth

Answer by cesarsbabygirl
In my office, $ 3500 per tooth.

Answer by Debbie B
The cost will depend on where you live. I’m having two implants and was quoted $ 2125 each. THEN there will be costs from placing crowns on each establish, probably around $ 1000 each. Not an inexpensive endeavor!

DebbieB

Answer by yahweh550
Let me know the cost. I am seeking the same information.

Answer by boogeywoogy
1500 for the post, and another 1700 for the crown was what my dentist quoted me.

What do you reckon? Answer below!

No comments:

Post a Comment