Friday 20 May 2011

Has anyone had dental implants? What are the pros and cons are.?

Has anyone had dental implants? What are the pros and cons are.?

I want to know about any discoloration. And what if I need to bleach my teeth with the establish this will work? Does it look at all like a Fake Fake teeth or you can not even tell if you look at it? Tell me more about this dental establish pray I can choose what to do.

response from Chelsey P
My establish looks really like a real tooth. But mine is one of my molars, so you can not really see. I have a shade lighter than the rest of my teeth, if I sun-bleached it.

answer Hockey Girls
you are like everyone else in your crown mouth. One of my friends has it right for her high front teeth, no one knows but me! You can whiten your teeth, but each of them with crowns will not exchange colors like a natural tooth. So make sure you get the general dentist has experience restoring implants. Find out what oral surgeon to recommend the establish. You need to be drawn up jointly for a fantastic product.

Add your own answer in the comments!
The rest is here:
best establish system

I had my dental establish 4 months before. The doctor told me to come after 4 months for the final review and for placing the crown (tooth). I just wanted to know is that it is possible for me for about 6 months more for the crown or delay, it is very necessary to insert?

answer by Floyd S
Ciao … No you can not wait … unless you hold a temporary crown on the abutment, positioned right … If a tooth or establish post for a long time they try to be bones from the gum until it is making contact with an opponent or tooth structure unanimously ….. If you wait too long you may maybe be with a failed procedure and one that is not related to save the situation ….. Excellent luck and I wish you all the best.

answer susieQcleaner
Nope …. it must be restored quickly …. to do what needed fall, or the risk of establish stoppage …. that is too large to lose an investment!

know better? Place your answer in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment