Sunday 29 May 2011

Q&A: My tooth and crown fell off, what can I do?

Q&A: My tooth and crown fell off, what can I do?

I have a crown AND root canal done on the same tooth and while intake the very same crown along with my first tooth popped out. what r my options besides a $ 2500 implants and join?

Answer by PenPress
Depends on how much of the tooth broke off.

You can get an x-ray taken by the dentist to determine that.

If you’re lucky you can get away by getting a cast post and core and then a new crown.

That won’t be cheap any.

Again, your options depend on the amount of tooth structure left.

Give your answer to this question below!
View first post here:
best dental establish system

2 comments:

  1. Dentists use dental crowns to cap teeth for a variety of reasons. While there is not necessarily a set time for how long these caps should last, they should last at least a decade with good care.

    Dental Crowns St George, Utah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorites blog site list and will be checking back soon. Please check out my site as well and let me know what you think.
    dentist

    ReplyDelete