Friday 27 May 2011

effect of alcohol on dental implants?

effect of alcohol on dental implants?

i’m 19 and just got a dental establish two days ago. i wanted to drink with some friends (please don’t give me crap about the drinking age, i’m responsible and not a freakin’ alcoholic) and i was wondering about the effect of alcohol on dental implants .. is it terrible..?
well then i’m not an addict and i’m on my way to apt one. regardless, give me a decent answer, you tard.
thank you very much jem. i drink maybe once every additional month, maybe even less than that. i just didn’t want it to screw everything up. i be grateful for your honest response.

Answer by jem
just drink moderately and don’t do it too often. too much alcohol taken too often reduces the level of your immune system and may retard the healing process.

excellent luck.

Know better? Place your own answer in the comments!
Follow this link:
3i dental establish

Hi I am 14 years ancient turning 15 this october and have braces. My teeth have went alot and now faced my next conundrum. I am born without the two teath next to my two front teeth. I know I have to wait untill I’m at least 16 to have dental establish. I am pretty much stuck with the flipper option. I am wondering how i will take it out with my braces. And if the fake teeth will have brackets on them so fill in with the rest of my teeth there is also a controversy if you can eat with the flipper in. Next year is my first year I’d highschool and I don’t want to take it out in front of my friends to eat. Any additional options or HELP

Answer by Karl Liang
maybe you should try do a detal establish,It is basically an artificial tooth which is used as replacement to the first tooth in the practice of prosthetic dentistry.

well you can look for help from http://www.teapoor.com/lets-talk-why-dental-implants-fails.html

What do you reckon? Answer below!

No comments:

Post a Comment