Friday 27 May 2011

Braces just for one tooth?

Braces just for one tooth?

I recently got braces removed prematurely after having them on for 6 yrs. I needed to have around $ 5000 worth of oral surgery to complete my orthodontia care and I just didn’t have the money. My dentist thought taking them off would be my best bet, since I couldn’t afford the surgery. Since having them removed one of my front teeth has started to become slightly baggy and bent. I’m wondering if there is something my dentist can do just to assess that one tooth, without getting a full set of braces again. Also, I’m trying to map out why that tooth is baggy. Is it common for it to be baggy, because it’s moving around?

I don’t want to baggy that tooth and get an establish because I already need another establish somewhere else. (that was part of the $ 5000 worth of work I needed to have done and I don’t want to add to that).

Answer by ame
You may maybe question the ortho to bond an arch wire to the back of your teeth so they don’t go around.

Know better? Place your own answer in the comments!
Here is the first post:
average cost of a dental establish

No comments:

Post a Comment