Wednesday 11 May 2011

I need to get a missing tooth but I need braces before I do? Help? ?

I need to get a missing tooth but I need braces before I do? Help? ?

Ive had braces for 8 years and the last year got skrewed up. Now I have been wearing a retainer for two years so that way my missing tooth wont show. I need braces again because my front tooth went and the root is now blocking were the fake root needs to be placed. How long will braces take to go this one tooth and how long does it take to really have the tooth implanted? Im just so tired of life a metal mouth..

Answer by Lat H
it will need 6 to 9 months to go the root, then an establish can be place even immediately but they cant place the crown on, so you will have to wear a retainer for at least 9 months before the can place the final crown on the establish. i will advice you to wear your retainer nights only after that for at least 2 years
excellent luck this time

What do you reckon? Answer below!
Read the first here:
join dental establish

I had 4 teeth in the front done and it is exceptionally painful…i can’t seem to get the inflammation gone out of the gums…it has been two weeks and it hurts just as much as the day they did them…the dentist looked at them and then place me on methylpred which seemed to help but now i am all out of prescription and it hurts so much…any suggestions to what to do I was on Tylenol 3 when i came home and that only worked for an hour and a half…I have been taking so much Tylenol and Advil and Oragel and Cloreseptic sprays etc I have taken so much it is making me sick. And I have tried heat and cold packs nothing seems to work. Any additional suggestions of what I may maybe try till I can talk to the dentist again tomorrow
my 4 top front teeth

Answer by micah_moffitt
ouch

Answer by Your mom
Try warm water with salt and sponge down your mouth out really well do after everytime you eat and dont smoke and just keep the area really clean and hang in there i know your pain ive had them done too

Answer by CDA~NY
You had FOUR implants placed in the front?? On both high and lower or just high or lower? Was this done by an oral surgeon, periodontist or a general dentist????

Four is an extreme number… you may want to have a panorex xray taken to see exactly what’s going on in your bone…. doesn’t sound right.

Much luck~

Answer by Stevalia
Clove oil, but only try very small amount on cotton wool. And place it where it hurts most.

It used to be called tooth ache tincture.

It works wonders for numbing the pain.

Hope you have not got an infection.

Ice cream i used to have after seeing the dentist that I felt was best. And tried not to talk all day or open my mouth when outside.

Prob able no cause for alarm, but still I reckon you are just as well to go see your doctor about it. Should be well better by now.

Also there are some very excellent mouth washes. That can ease the pain for you. Super Drug sell them. May place your tongue a deep red but will only need use it for a couple of weeks.

What do you reckon? Answer below!

No comments:

Post a Comment