Friday 13 May 2011

21 is still a baby tooth?

21 is still a baby tooth?

I still have a milk canine tooth .. The adult teeth were never charged on his. There is no need to worry if I choose to do nothing about it. I just wanted to know whether I have removed the baby tooth and place an establish / join / denture .. whichever of the three really ist.sich in place like me to e-mail if you haben.Dank questions

response from Opa Zander
The probability that baby eye tooth is permanently a long time in your adult teeth slender. The huge question is what to do with the stable tooth. I feel your best treatment would be an establish. But, impacted tooth should be removed and healed the bone before the establish may maybe be placed. A join is an option and should be supported by crowns on a couple of additional teeth. These can be reasonably excellent teeth, which would have to be ground for crowns. You can present the impacted tooth, but if something should happen in the future, it may maybe hurt the join. This is a chance you take when the impacted tooth is not removed, would. Question the dentist what he thinks.

response from Alex
I’m 13 and I have only one molar, four high front teeth, 4 bottom front teeth are lost, and 1 molar in coming to my baby tooth. My 2 lower k-9s, but my top two are open-finished pushing out my baby ones. Why have not all teeth P / S:? I amelogenisis imperfecta. my teeth are far sapced from the first four anyway front, front lower than persons not from each additional, are all open-finished a sickly brownish color, but the front did not first four veneers on them.i know why I have so many freinds, not many, but a lot for me. I had very few (3) freinds in elementary school. anyway, that’s a long tale. In any case, tell me what I can do to get some normal teeth! I have gone around the world and everywhere I go I get to to go elsewhere. Do you know what I can do? Please help me.

response by Julia T Dental Professional
It is not unusual, deciduous (baby) teeth when you are grown up. My son had his teeth … and I took him to an oral surgeon and then once the baby teeth have been removed, the stable teeth came right into place. I’m not saying this always happens … but it is very common. Reckon about it … are with your child’s teeth .. is that which you hold the stable teeth. I would recommend that you stick to your teeth and do not go with implants, bridges, dentures or. They are too young to be so deal. It can be an orthodontist pull down the stable teeth … but they come to their eigenen.Ich you would recommend an oral surgeon to go .. get a panoramic radiograph (it shows all your teeth and jaw) and the oral surgeon may refer you to the best advice, as with the conundrum.

What do you reckon? Answer below!
Read more here:
average cost for dental establish

crown recently broke and tooth decay among them was everything, so there was nothing that may maybe be done, but to get them out. So I’m wondering what my options are and if you reckon I should get an establish. The place where the tooth was not visible when I smile because in the back. I had a conundrum with my wisdom teeth when I had the bottom attract the most attention grew up, and the beating of my gums I am concerned. What is your input? thanks

response from Christy
Do it … you look like you are young and have plenty of life left in your teeth! The conundrum with a join is that you basically ruin the adjacent teeth to be fixed to fix the join. If you place the room empty, all additional teeth on the opposite arch and the teeth next shift will go up in the empty space. This will mess up your bite! So if you want the best, do the establish.

answer by CDA ~ NY
implants are fantastic (I have one) refuse when your body doesn ‘t. Patients have to qualify, or a excellent candidate for an establish. Bone structure and density, are looking to approve what the docs for the treatment. To find out if you are a candidate, a panoramic X-ray will be taken … this is the way to the head / face area geht.Der tooth top (bottom? you do not specify where the tooth that was extracted was removed) the space where the tooth was starting to drift in space, since there is nothing is, to do it that are to halten.Versicherungen not cover the cost of an establish so that it out-of-charges .. they cover a part of the join Gebühr.Viel luck:)

know better? Place your answer in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment