Friday 13 May 2011

Can be you sleep with dental wax?

Can be you sleep with dental wax?

I got an arch on my gums to hold my teeth in place, they were cutting my lips, and I place wax on them so is it possible for me to sleep with the wax on?

And like as a side question, can teens get dental implants, I’m 16 by the way?

Thanks for the help!

Answer by Coke Nicola
When I got my braces on, I slept with my wax on. My orthodontist told me I may maybe, so I don’t see why you couldn’t. You may maybe always question your dentist or whoever, just in case.

Answer by Lozzyy-x
My orthodontist told me I may maybe keep my dental wax in but I would question just in case. And to the implants question

Is there an age limit to implants?

You can be too young for implants but age itself is not a barrier. The state of your health is an vital criteria and your dentist will determine your suitability for surgery. After general health the most vital criteria is probably whether there is sufficient quality and quantity of bone to accommodate implants. Our dentists will assess this and advise if you are suitable.

as quoted from http://www.universitydental.co.uk/articles/treatments/Implants.html
Hope this helps

Know better? Place your own answer in the comments!
Read more here:
best dental establish system

I’m looking to get my 28 teeth replaced with dental implants. I know this procedure is a costly one. I want to pay as small as possible but I also what an outstanding job done. Are there any surgeons that can perform this procedure in the US that would meet my wishes. Or would I be better off going to another country? If so, where? Thank you for your help!

Answer by tweetyam_06
whats incorrect with your teeth, that you want to replace them? dental implants are at least 2500 each tooth. i wouldn’t recommend it. sorry.

Answer by dentalcare32
Your case seems too extreme. Post your x-ray and pictures for realistic answer/suggestion.

Answer by Stern J
Our company works with one of the best doctors in the world.
He is located in Miami, FL.
He performs new technology implants with new software and all computer related gear.
If you are interested, call me at 305-799-4380
Best regards and best of luck
Ariel Werba

What do you reckon? Answer below!

No comments:

Post a Comment