Sunday 10 April 2011

Q & A: When a dental implant as much as pain ...?

Q & A: When a dental implant as much as pain ...?

Now I pulled a baby tooth because the tooth no adult about it and the tooth was completely rotten (I had not been to the dentist in 4-5 being). The tooth had decayed, that the 3 roots and plug broke in the bones. My dentist had to much power and many use sharp tools to remove the remaining roots. That was sooooo uncomfortable and painful (I was so nervous that the anesthesia was started to wear out quicker than usual). There was much less pain after 3 Shot, but it was still extremely ungemütlich.Also what I wonder, the implant is as painful? If it is used as much pressure as when prying the roots? BTW, my dentist is wonderful and I know the pain was not from him, a terrible dentist, so I know he will do well with implants … I must also spacer for a few Wochen.Welche type of spacer is and will continue to hurt?

answer alphab1963
I do not have an implant, but have helped in the placement of them. Most patients tell me that it’s worse than that of the tooth from the placement of the implant. Excellent luck!

answer robertgougaloff
The extraction of teeth really still a very rough way, surgery. The only reason why we are still in this way because we have no other means to remove the teeth yet (can also change certain laser that, in the very near future) have. There are always bending of the bone and “tearing” of tissues and ligaments involved when a tooth is extracted. This is what usually causes the pain and postoperative Beschwerden.Implantat surgery is different. Implants are placed with water-cooled drills and precision instruments. The procedure itself should be completely pain-free with proper anesthesia and postoperative complaints, only a part of what caused the extraction. Hope this eases your concerns a small.

Give your answer to this question below!
Continued here:
Bicon dental implant

No comments:

Post a Comment