Wednesday 20 April 2011

Q&A: where can I get the best deal on dental implants in Houston, TX?

Q&A: where can I get the best deal on dental implants in Houston, TX?

I have 3 molers that need to be extracted. Apparently implants are the only way to go but they are so expensive. I am a 30 year ancient female senior in college who doesn’t have much money to spend. Can anyone help?

Answer by Pandemonium
My dad and I travel to Cancun and we saved a lot of money, he got his implants for $ 900 usd I got veneers for $ 399.

Fantastic house! had a vacation and only in 4 days, we had a fantastic trip and saved.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Link:
contemporary dental implant centre reviews

Very soon I have to make a pronouncement on weather I’m going to get 2 implants or 2 bridges, the spaces are tooth facts #18 and #19 I believe, and I have bottom braces holding the spaces open, because the teeth were pulled about 3-4 being ago. I’m 17 being of age and have had MANY dental surgeries. If I get the implants I ALSO have to have 2 bone grafting surgeries before hand. As for the bridge I already have a crown on one of the teeth next to one of the spaces. But they said something about they would have to ruin my teeth next to the bridge in as they do with all people, I’m a baby when it comes to pain and very frightened. Even though they are charitable me Percocets for pain afterwords if I get the Implant and Bone grafting, it still sounds dreadfully painful.
If it was JUST implants that would probley be okay, but two bone grafting surgeries too, idkk.
I just don’t know if I can go thru it all.
But in your opinion which opinion would you suggest?
Thanks!
-Dana

Answer by enamel
I would encourage you to do the implants. They have a much better longterm prognosis and you are very young. The actual procedure will be effectively painless and the recovery is very quick. The bone augmentation is not trying. Excellent Luck

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment