Thursday 21 April 2011

Is there a personal dental insurance plan out there to cover implants?

Is there a personal dental insurance plan out there to cover implants?

I’m self-employed and need to get a dental plot that would hopefully take in much of the cost of bridges and tooth implants without a long waiting period. Are there such dental plans out there?

NO SPAM PLEASE!

Answer by Insurance Pickle.com
Implants are considered cosmetic and no individual plot will take in them and 99% of groups plans won’t either. Bridges will be covered after 12 months…otherwise people would buy a plot, get the work done and cancel the plot.

Answer by Jose Nakagawa
Yes there are. Implants are now approved in a digit of state as Type 3 (or Major) procedures, and many dental insurance companies (Delta, Guardian, Ameritas) take in them at 50% after a deductible. Look into some of these companies.

Add your own answer in the comments!
See the rest here:
bicon dental implant

I have a narrow jaw and when I was younger dentist pulled teeth like crazy now I’m an adult and want braces (damon braces) and my teeth are still crowded but I am gone an upper and lower tooth near the front of my mouth so when my teeth are straight they wont be semetrical and my smile not as full. :( Is there any way to have them straightened and leave room for tooth implants? For a full semetrical smile :) )

Answer by Kikicool1
If I know the question, when you were a kid, your doc kinda went your teeth around, so now the front teeth aren’t really everywhere they should be, but the “holes” are covered because the back teeth were went forwards? Kinda weird, I gotta say. Unless you had extra teeth? (I was gone adult teeth, fun.)

Your dentist can make a fleeting replacement tooth. They may attach it to a retainer, or build a bridge between teeth. The retainer option kinda stinks because well, you take your retainer out to eat. I would talk to a cosmetic dentist and see what your options are. By the way, you may already know, but implants are considered “cosmetic” and not covered. Grrrr. Because you know, you don’t really need your front teeth, apparently. ?!?! Excellent luck!

What do you reckon? Answer below!

No comments:

Post a Comment