Thursday 21 April 2011

How much would a temporary tooth cost?

How much would a temporary tooth cost?

I had my canine extracted, and I will have to wait at least 6 months to get an implant. Is there something fleeting I can get in the meantime, so I don’t have a hole in the front of my mouth? And about how much would that cost?

I’m pretty self-conscious about it :/ Thanks

Answer by grandpa walleye
The least expensive fleeting replacement would be a flipper. It is a small piece of plastic that may or may not have wire clasps on it. Attached to this would be your canine tooth and would look okay. These are not the greatest to eat with but some people do okay. It is mostly for appearance. Excellent luck with your implant.
Oh yes, I’d estimate the cost in the $ 150 range.

Add your own answer in the comments!
More here:
bridge dental implant

I’ve been gone an incisor for a while and it’s be converted into a huge insecurity of mine. I really want to get this done, but I just want to find out if there are other options too if it turns out to be too expensive for me.

Answer by George
You can easily check your minimal health care rates in internet, for example here – healthquotes.awardspace.info

Give your answer to this question below!

No comments:

Post a Comment