Wednesday 27 April 2011

What time is it, your teeth implants?

What time is it, your teeth implants?

aged 16 being and I still have two baby tooths and I want to get rid of them, I heard they are now because there is no other tooth to replace it so to go to the dentist, and I want them out, how much does it cost? (I know its expensive) and how long it takes for the implants place in?

answer boy
I reckon it is about $ 1,000.00 per tooth. Yours sincerely, may be in order. The dentist will tell you all about your teeth and all options.

answer Skyman00 $ result 1,250. to $ 3,000 per tooth, but could rise much higher for Komplikationen.http: / / www.aboutcosmeticdentistry.com / procedures / dental_implants / cost.html

Add your own answer in the comments!
See the rest here:

I am about to undergo an operation to remove my upper teeth and have implants installed. I was wondering if anyone knows what is the cost for the permanent teeth that attach to the implant once the healing is complete cost. Is it the same as a normal crown or is it less expensive?

response from Larry
My experience was, it is exactly the same. I was only charged $ 2, 400.00, for two teeth, two crowns. After the implants are in, the process is essentially the same as any other crown.

answer perioligament
fact, the crowns, which are set to your implants are more expensive because of the fact that they are made of more material than normal crowns usually . If I were you, I would def. find out how much it will cost them before you have all your perm. Upper teeth removed. You may have a so-called fusion prosthesis set to your implants. You need more information like how many implants you will be have set? Do you want to set individual crowns, or about dentures?

What do you reckon? Answer below!

No comments:

Post a Comment