Tuesday 26 April 2011

can you use teeth whitner products if you have dental implants (in my case a bridge)?

can you use teeth whitner products if you have dental implants (in my case a bridge)?

I have a bridge for my front lower 4 teeth and was thinking of getting a whitener product. Paste, strips, whatever. My concern is that it will whiten my actual teeth and not the bridge (or do both but at different rates). Is this a reasonable concern?

Answer by LX
Yes its reasonable, if you going to do a home whiten, it wont make the surrounding teeth that much whiter so it doesnt matter, if you going to do it by the dentist, then there may be a color discrepancy between your whiter teeth and the less whiter bridge. But it is your lower teeth and its not very visible so dont worry about it.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Link:
average cost of dental implant

I have been told that a tooth of mine is unsalvagable and needs to be extracted. I’m weighing a bridge or implant. I’ve heard medical viewpoints of both, so am hoping for people to weigh in if they have had one or the other. I’m in my twenties so this is something that I will have to deal with for a long time.

Answer by LX
Implant its better

Give your answer to this question below!

No comments:

Post a Comment