Saturday 23 April 2011

Redo composite replace, and Maryland bridge with implants?

Redo composite replace, and Maryland bridge with implants?

I was young to orthodontic bracket as I was. One of my upper unencumbered incisor is gone, and another upper side very small peg shape. Long ago, my dentist went to my inner incisor gone tooth with a gap to make them less vital. Larger space on the left side, which was closed on my peg of composite Zahn.Dann I had a bridge close to my Maryland 3.5 MM gap gone tooth.If there any way that I have my composite simply be less vital, and go the teeth back into a inner house of at least 2 mm, about my gone teeth make more room for the implant?

answer by Laura Y
sure what can be done all just need a excellent cosmetic dentist

Answer cheap books from R
of course .. they can certainly do again prep the bond, the ortho first to open the gap and then place implanted. it takes a few months.

Give your answer to this question below!
See here:
contemporary dental implant center

how much they cost per tooth? I really do not get answers from 3k to 4k … is that per toothe or is the whole? delight help.

answer from Angel There is a difference
price range really. You can go to consult your dentist. He / she can give you the exact price. Since I know there is a part of it can be covered by Medisave.

Give your answer to this question below!

No comments:

Post a Comment