Saturday 23 April 2011

I saw a commercial for dental implants instead of dentures,anyone know the web-site name?

I saw a commercial for dental implants instead of dentures,anyone know the web-site name?

dental implant
by enno

It wasn’t being advertised on a major network,something like Discovery Times channel.It posted a web-site and a 1-800#,but,I was unable to write it down.

Answer by Corina O.
you can try this site I know this company has a commercial I am not sure if its the same one. It has a site and also lets you know of a dentist that seats implants in your area. www.nobelsmile.com hope it helps.

Answer by joanne t
try searching google, some companies that provide implants to my surgery are nobel biocare, branemark, steri-oss replace and IMTEC for mini implants.
have a look at the advantages and disadvantages (there arent many apart from the cost) but the large majority of seats will house a lifetime guarentee on the implant. get back to me if you want any more help on it.

Answer by tomh311
don’t be fooled, it’s still a denture. the implants are used to support and retain the prosthesis.

Add your own answer in the comments!
Read more:
boston dental implant

i.e. the treatment plot, dental implant imaging, placement & aesthetic refinement? any suggestions would be helpful

Answer by Resident Know-it-all
Dental Implants Houston, you question? I can help. I just had 9 implants so I prospectively did tons of research. I looked for a multi-disciplinary center that specializes in Implant Dentistry and aesthetics. Unequivocally, River Oaks Center for Dentistry is world class. Their website is www.RiverOaksCenterforDentistry.com or www.Dental-Implants-Houston.com. Check out their credential and ensure that you feel comfortable with whomever you choose to go with. Excellent luck!

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. there have really nice topic to share about dental implants due to smoke cigarettes. thanks for post.

    Cheapest veneers in Liverpool | Best dental implants in Liverpool

    ReplyDelete