Monday 18 April 2011

Does anyone know of dental schools in the southeast that does dental implants cheap or no cost?

Does anyone know of dental schools in the southeast that does dental implants cheap or no cost?

Any help would be appreciated. Possibly a makeover show. Does anyone know Opra? LOL, but not really!
I know you a doctor (dentist), but I have heard of dnetal schools , and research studies that have reduced the cost, and in some cases it was done at no charge. So you answer really is not truthful.

Answer by Dr. Albert, DDS (UNITED STATES)
A DENTAL IMPLANT IS NEVER “CHEAP OR FREE”.

Add your own answer in the comments!
View post:
contemporary dental implant centre

I have an impacted incisor above my front teeth beneath the gums and a baby tooth that hasn’t dropped. I am 21 being ancient and am about to have ortho treatment. My ortho said that it would be simplest to remove both teeth and replace it with an implant. should i keep my natural tooth and go through the extra steps to fix it, or are implants dependable??

Answer by MsSuzee
My daughter also had an impacted incisor, it is a very simple process to have the tooth brought down into the right position by orthodontics, and my advise is certainly go down that track. I have been in the dental field for 30+ being, and would never advise anyone to have a perminant tooth removed when there is an option to save it, Delight go thru the extra steps, it’ll be worth it, plus also, cost less than an implant.

Answer by enamel
The process is not as simple as you reckon or have been informed. I agree that natural teeth are the best, but a lot depends on the position of the impacted tooth and the overall condition of the other dentition. Your orthodontist, who has reviewed your radiographs and if familiar with your other dental situation has advised what he/she thinks is best, if you are unsure get a second opinion. Implants are very dependable. Excellent luck

Answer by Flemming J
I would get a second opinion or a third opinion by another ortho. It is your teeth! In anticipation of they find a way to regrow your teeth these will be your last!

Add your own answer in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment