Friday 22 April 2011

Q&A: How can I get dental implants?

Q&A: How can I get dental implants?

I’m poor, can’t find a job, and my teeth kinda suck. My front (showing) teeth are pretty ok, for now. But basically (a dentist told me this) I need implants. So I’m looking for any suggestions at all, even “crazy” ones or long shots. Brainstorming is encouraged!

Answer by Rebecca Dread
I’ve heard that at some clinics you get up to $ 3000 to donate some of your eggs, but you only get paid when someone chooses you to use.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Read more here:
boston dental implant

Wife desires to do this but is concerned about whatever the complications might be.

Answer by Dr. G
Dental implants have gotten a lot better over the being, and are very dependable restorations. As long as the surgeon is experienced and takes the time to evaluate the implant site prior to placement, it should work out fine.

There needs to be enough bone (thickness and height), there needs to be enough space between adjacent teeth and the opposing tooth/teeth, and the rest of her teeth need to be evaluated to ensure that the implant being placed is in a suitable area and fits in with the general restorative plot for your wife’s mouth. If that makes sense.

Basically, as long as she is a excellent candidate, it should work out fine.

The link below has some pictures and more explanation if you are attracted.

Answer by karen star
I’ve had mine for more than ten being. It is in my lower jaw. It has worked out very well.

I’ve had a few minor problems with it: I had to learn to be more persistent in cleaning the area, but when I got used to what was vital, I have been able to maintain it with no difficulty. The guy who place on the cap is not the same guy who place on the post, and I have had some distress with it not torqued properly. It also doesn’t look as much like a natural tooth as I had hoped it would.

It was expensive compared to a bridge, but it protected the impeccably healthy teeth around the site of the implant.

I’d do it again if I needed one.

Give your answer to this question below!

No comments:

Post a Comment