Thursday 21 April 2011

how long does Maryland bridge talkes to complete for a single tooth missing.?

how long does Maryland bridge talkes to complete for a single tooth missing.?

The reason I am asking is, I have a gone canine tooth and I am considering different procedures. Implant is out of the question it takes a long time. I am flying to the US for this and I am only going to be in the US for two weeks. I am looking at The Maryland bridge. does anyone know any house that facbricates the components and does the bridge in less that 10 days. I appericiate your help.

Answer by hollandwoodsmiles.com
Most cases at most labs take 2 weeks to dream up a bridge. Though, special situation happen, and it is possible to rush the case through quicker. When the doctor requests a rush on the case, it does usually entail a rush fee. Usually from 20 to 80 extra dollars per tooth that’s being restored. (so in your case, 60-180 dollars.)

Any doctor can prep and prescribe a Maryland bridge, but some choose not to. This is only because, some Maryland bridges have a tendancy to fail after a few being. It is more common than not. Because of this, I will personally strongly advise you reconsider your position on the implant. Implants are the BEST way to go, and are always worth the extra time. Though, I know if you just can’t afford that kind of time, so in that case, I would reccomend a three unit bridge. These bridges can be made from a digit of materials, from the standard Porcelain combined to metal, to zirconia. Since it is the Canine that you’re gone, and that is by far one of the most vital teeth in your mouth, (the corner stone if you will) your dentist might recommend the standard restoration for you.

Excellent luck, and I hope this helped.

Craig

Answer by nachosmyman
Craig is right. Any bridge can be done within a 2 week timeframe…especially just three units – that should be no conundrum. There are better options than a Maryland Bridge.

Give your answer to this question below!
Read more:
contemporary dental implant centre

My orthodontist frightened the crap out of me a while ago, said I’ll need 6 teeth pulled at least. I had periodontal disease and I am getting treated for it, but I was wondering if I can still get implants down the road with the disease?

Answer by Alex B
If possible, get the implants as soon as possible. They will preclude bone loss. You may see if your insurance will take in it. I had an implant about 4 being ago and can’t even tell it is there. The total cost was about $ 1500. Expensive, but it stopped the bone loss I was suffering.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment