Saturday 23 April 2011

Is chewing gum grafting for upper lip frenulum region possible?

Is chewing gum grafting for upper lip frenulum region possible?

I was in an accident 10 being ago and recently finished an implant with a bonegraft for one of my upper inner incisors. The conundrum is that my upper lip frenulum is now close to my upper inner incisor teeth because my gums after the accident that had lost my tooth had receded. The root of my tooth implant is visible when I smile too much, because the gum is gone. What are the best solutions for this?

response of enamel
who is worried of the placement of the implant must be addressed. Correction at this point it is trying if not impossible. Have you seen a periodontist for an evaluation? That would be my suggestion for the best possible chance for a solution. Excellent Luck

What do you reckon? Answer below!
Go here to read the rest:
average cost of dental implant

I have a gone tooth on the front of my mouth (it is not clear because I wear a retainer with a fake tooth). Originally I was will on getting an implant plotting, but I just found out now that my wait orthodontist in anticipation of I’m 18 or 19. I’m 15 now and do not get as long warten.Meine parents gave me the opportunity to get a bridge, but I’m not really sicher.Wenn a bridge I want to I could make it happen in this next year.

answer docgobbler
I suppose, “bridge” you mean a partial denture. A bridge is something that is covering the teeth on both sides of the gone tooth. Your orthodontist right, wait. You will still grow in anticipation of your late teens and I feel it is best to wait so long to have implants. If you are here then you’re on your holder, you are OK with the partial denture, in anticipation of you do the implant / crown OK. Excellent luck!

answer by Tricia
I know how vital it is for you that will take this issue. I reckon you should be your orthodontist can hören.Es although a really excellent reason to wait for the implant, such as bone growth in the jaw or the other you etwas.Fragen if you can get a excellent medical explanation for the delay or go for a second opinion. Perhaps the cost of the implant is too much for your people jetzt.Glaubt it or not these three or four being to go really quick. you could help pay for the cost of the implant, if you save over this period. The bridge would help your appearance now and later, the implant has a more lasting solution either.

answer by Dr. Albert, DDS (UNITED STATES)
an implant BE A ART OF THE ROLLS ROYCE OF THE BRIDGE a Cadillac VERGLEICH.EINE BRIDGE Ruins 2 excellent teeth. IMPLANT MATERIAL REMAINS NONE.

What do you reckon? Answer below!

No comments:

Post a Comment